- School Info
- Grades & Important Links
- Skyward – Registration and Grades
- Fees and District Forms
- PGJHS Media Center
- Pioneer Online Library
- Substitute Caller (For Teachers)
- Suicide Prevention Slideshow
- PGJHS Tip Line
- Polices & Procedures
- Shop Amazon
We need Parent Volunteers to help with Reality Town (Oct 14)! Sign up if you can! http://www.signupgenius.com/go/10c0c49aead29ab9-reality1
September 28, 2016. Good morning, Vikings! Today for lunch you can choose from Chicken Alfredo, Crispy Chicken Salad, Chicken Corndogs, Spicy Chicken Sandwich, Mozzarella Breadstick, Pepperoni, or Cheese Pizza. Congratulations to our 9th Grade Vikings of the Week! . . . .please come to the Front Office for your award. Do you want to buy a 9th Grade Hoodie? You need to take the order form and the money to the Finance Office by FRIDAY. To all 7th graders and new students, if you have not received a Viking water bottle, please go to the guidance center between classes or at FLEX to pick one up. Look for the new “Sharing Table” in the lunch room every day. If you have items from your lunch that you are not going to eat, you can put them on the Sharing Table for someone else to have. Please only put unopened packages, or whole fruit on the table. The TSA Club will be meeting in Room 229 today during Flex. Come if you are interested! Are you good at giving speeches? There is a Scholarship Speech Contest titled “America Our Country” in October. 1st place is $1,000 cash scholarship prize. The contest is open to all students. Come and get a flyer in the Front Office for more information. Entry Forms are due by October 11th. It is that time of year again for basketball intramurals. If you like to play basketball listen up. Starting this week, every Tuesday and Thursday from 3-4:30 come to the main gym dressed in gym cloths. We will divide up into teams and play games. All grades are invited and it is free. It is always fun and we all have a great time. See all you ballers Tuesday and Thursday after school. If you have any questions, talk with Coach Hardman. Hey, Vikings! Are you interested in going to Cornbelly’s, Festival of Trees, and more? It’s not too late! Join FCCLA today and start your Unlimited Possibilities. Join this week so you can come to our opening events coming up next week! Member forms can be picked up in Ms. Reid’s or Mrs. Manuela’s rooms. Start your adventure today! Happy Birthday to . . . .Please come to the Front Office for a birthday gift. Our Viking Value of the Week is Diversity. The dictionary defines diversity as “the quality of being diverse or different; variety.” People are different from one another in regards to nationality, language, intellect, the way they look, think, act, and in other ways. Always be tolerant and celebrate the differences in all of us. It adds variety and perspective to our lives and helps us grow. Have a Wonderful Wednesday Vikings! Teachers, please have a student lead your class in the Pledge of Allegiance at this time.
- Here is the Lunch Schedule for 1st Semester of 2016-17. It is based on your 3rd period teacher: Click here for Lunch Schedule
- Sept. 30, Fri–Extended Flex Schedule, click here for bell schedule.
- Oct 3, Mon–Make-Up Picture Day. Order pictures at mylifetouch.com. Picture Day ID: UM226237Q0
- Oct 14, Fri–7th Grade Job Shadow Day, 7th Graders will NOT attend school this day, more details coming from CTE class teacher.
- Oct 14, Fri–Reality Town, in-school activity for 8th Graders. Regular school day for 8th and 9th graders, 8th graders will just spend one period in the Reality Town activity. We need parent volunteers!! http://www.signupgenius.com/go/10c0c49aead29ab9-reality1
- Oct 18, Tues, Extended Flex Schedule, click here for bell schedule.
- Oct 12-14, As You Like It PGJH Drama Performance, 7:00pm, tickets $5.00.
- Attendance and Grades/Assignments are always available to see in Skyward. See the link to log in above under the “Grades and Important Links” Tab.
- Follow PGJH on Twitter for announcements, events, and information. [email protected]
- Like PGJH on Facebook for announcements, events, and information. Facebook.com/pgjrh
- Yearbook Instagram–@PGJR_Yearbook
- PTA Website http://pgjhsptsa.weebly.com/