- School Info
- Grades & Important Links
- Skyward – Registration and Grades
- Fees and District Forms
- PGJHS Media Center
- Pioneer Online Library
- Substitute Caller (For Teachers)
- Suicide Prevention Slideshow
- PGJHS Tip Line
- Polices & Procedures
Announcements for December 19, 2014
Good morning, Vikings! Today for lunch you can choose from French Toast Brunch, Crispy Chicken Salad, Turkey/Ham & Cheese Sandwich, Chicken Patty Sandwich, or Pizza. The Trivia Question for this week was “In which country would you find the Great Pyramid of Giza?” The answer is Egypt. The answer chosen from all the correct answers is . . . . . . . . . . . Austin Russon. Please come to the office for a prize. A new club will be starting the second week of January. Come join the Running Club and get in shape for track season… or any other reason you may to run. Sign up in the lunch room after school, and see the flyer in the halls for more information. 7th Graders – Please remember to return your completed 8th grade registration form to your CTE teacher or the Guidance Center AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. Congratulations to the Girls Basketball Team who won their game against Frontier 56 to 28. AND Congratulations to the Boys Basketball Team who also won against Frontier 56 to 37. Go Vikings!! Our Viking Value of the Week is Curiosity. According to the dictionary, curiosity is a desire to know or learn. Curiosity keeps your mind active and observant and brings excitement to your life. It also creates an openness to unfamiliar experiences, laying the groundwork for greater opportunities to experience discovery, joy and success. Have a festive frosty Friday Vikings! Teachers, please have a student lead your class in the Pledge of Allegiance at this time.
Important Dates and Things to Remember
- Second Term ends the week after the break (Jan 12), please check Skyward to make sure your student is caught up.
- Friday, Dec. 19th will be a full day of learning. There will be a great 50 min. music assembly in the afternoon, but there will be classroom learning after the assembly.
- Christmas Break–Dec 22 through January 2
- Follow us on Twitter for announcements, events, and information. @PGJuniorHS