- School Info
- Grades & Important Links
- Skyward – Registration and Grades
- Fees and District Forms
- PGJHS Media Center
- Pioneer Online Library
- Substitute Caller (For Teachers)
- Suicide Prevention Slideshow
- PGJHS Tip Line
- Polices & Procedures
- Shop Amazon
Here is the Lunch Schedule for 1st Semester of 2016-17. It is based on your 3rd period teacher:
August 31, 2015. Good morning, Vikings! Today for lunch you can choose from Pizza Rippers, Crispy Chicken Salad, BBQ Pork Sandwich, Spicy Chicken Sandwich, Mozzarella Cheese Sticks, Pepperoni, or Cheese Pizza. Hi Vikings! If you are interested in joining the technology student association club, come to Mr. Reynolds’ room, room 100, TODAY during flex to find out what it is about and how to sign up. Beginning on Tuesday, Sept. 6th the PGJH library will be starting the Fall Reading Contest. First, there will be a contest between students, second, a contest between the grades and third, a contest between students and faculty & staff. A progress chart will be posted in the media center. Students, please come into the Library and sign up… Happy Reading!! Hey Vikings! Do you want to meet new people, have lots of fun, learn leadership skills, and have food every Thursday during FLEX? You can have all of these things and more by joining FCCLA this year! Member forms are available in Ms. Reid and Mrs. Manuela’s rooms. Turn forms into Ms. Reid by September 23 to join in all the fun this year! Not sure if you want to join, well come this Thursday to Ms. Reid’s room for food, friends and fun! You don’t have to be a member to come join us this Thursday! See you all Thursday in Ms. Reid’s room for the Ultimate Leadership Experience! Happy Birthday to . . .. Please come to the Front Office for your birthday gift. Our Viking Value of the Week is Effort. Effort is the work you do to accomplish something. Nothing happens without effort. And everything magnificent happens because somewhere someone put great effort into it. Do your best. Work hard. You’ll accomplish amazing feats. Have a Wonderful Wednesday Vikings! Teachers, please have a student lead your class in the Pledge of Allegiance at this time.
- Sept. 15, Thurs–Parent Teacher Conferences, 3:30-7:30pm. Open House Style, teachers will be in their classrooms.
- Oct 3, Mon–Make-Up Picture Day. Order pictures at mylifetouch.com. Picture Day ID: UM226237Q0
- Attendance and Grades/Assignments are always available to see in Skyward. See the link to log in above under the “Grades and Important Links” Tab.
- Follow PGJH on Twitter for announcements, events, and information. [email protected]
- Like PGJH on Facebook for announcements, events, and information. Facebook.com/pgjrh