– Upcoming Events at Pleasant Grove Junior High School –
Textbooks Turned In
“A” Day May 22
“B” Day May 23
Fines assessed for books
not turned in
May 21, 6:00 Beg Boys/Girls, 7:30 All Others
May 22, 6:00 & 7:30 All Others
Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known.Carl Sagan
If there is no struggle, there is no progress.Frederick Douglass
The best preparation for tomorrow is to do today's work superbly well.William Ostler
- May 17, 2018. Good morning, Vikings!
- Yearbooks are $35.00. There are only 98 left, you can purchase online or at the finance office. All school fees must be paid before you can purchase a yearbook.
- There is a very large pile of lost and found in the girls locker room. All unclaimed items will be donated this Friday May 18th.
- Today is the last day for students to come into the Library. If you have a book to return please bring it in.
- 9th graders, don’t forget, if you want to go to Lagoon you can’t have any 4th term F’s or more than 4 tardies for 4th term, by May 22. Tickets are $38.00. You need to pay at myschoolfees.com or at the finance office by May 23rd. You will not be able to go to Lagoon unless a parent completes the online permission form by May 22nd. The link to the form is on our website.