– Upcoming Events at Pleasant Grove Junior High School –
Oct 17 (Wed)
Last Day of Term 1
Oct 18, 19, 22
Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known.Carl Sagan
If there is no struggle, there is no progress.Frederick Douglass
The best preparation for tomorrow is to do today's work superbly well.William Ostler
- Red Ribbon Week is this week (Oct 15-17)!! Life is Your Journey- Travel Drug Free. On Monday Wear Red! Wristbands will be distributed. Wear your wristband all week for prizes- including sport wear, candy, soda, free Sodalicious and Taco Amigo. On Tuesday wear your crazy socks! Games and face painting at lunch. On Wednesday it will be Hat day! On Wednesday there will be a soda truck at lunch to purchase drinks and treats and free cotton candy and snow cones at lunch. Don’t forget, Monday wear red!
- We are having a great Spirit Club Activity on Wednesday, October 17th in the Gym during extended Advisory Time. If you would like to join Spirit Club, just pay $1.00 at the Spirit Club table at lunch this week, or at the Finance Office.
- Calling all Vikings! If you see someone doing something kind, or you do something kind, come tell us and add to our kindness chain! Links for our kindness chain can be filled in either in Mrs. Manuela’s room or Ms. Reid’s room. We want our Kindness Chain to fill the hallways at our school! Come add your links to our chain today
- Students, just a reminder that your backpack has to stay in your locker during the day. There are no backpacks allowed in class.