– Upcoming Events at Pleasant Grove Junior High School –
Summer Office Hours
June 3-July 30
New to our area?
Need to Register?
Call the office to make
Look for Info Email for
19-20 school year
1st week in Aug
Need to Update your
Call the front office
during summer hours
Skyward Portal Opens
Around Aug 5
to see schedules
7th Grade Day
First Day of School
Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known.Carl Sagan
If there is no struggle, there is no progress.Frederick Douglass
The best preparation for tomorrow is to do today's work superbly well.William Ostler
- Good morning, Vikings!
- Summer Hours: June 3-July 30, 8:00-12:00 Mon-Thurs
July 31-Aug 19, 8:00-2:00 Mon-Fri
- New to our area? Need to register your student? Call the Front Office during our Summer Hours to make an appointment with the registrar.
- An email with all the information you need to know about the 2019-20 school year will be sent out the first week in August. Please call the Front Office during summer hours if you need to update your email address (801-610-8146).
- Make sure you read the instructions in the early August email to update your student information in Skyward, including who can check out your student, and how to pay your student’s fees for 19-20.
- The Skyward Portal will open around Aug 5 so you can see your class schedule. Lockers will be assigned a week or so later, to give parents time to do the Skyward Update and pay fees.
- Just a reminder about some parts of our dress code. No hats. No bare midriffs, no display of underwear, shirt straps at shoulder must be at least 4 inches wide, and skirts and shorts should extend past the tips of your fingers with your hands hanging to your sides. Skirt slits and slashed jeans must comply with this policy too. Dress code violations will be sent to the Front Office to call home for appropriate clothing to be brought to the school. For the entire dress code see the student handbook on the school website.
- Students, just a reminder that your backpack has to stay in your locker during the day. There are no backpacks allowed in class.